Saturday, August 14, 2010

zeitgeist...

Time-ghost.....strange literal translation that....

This great word came up at work the other day.....I have fond memories of this word relating to my college days....what a name for an establishment that serves alcoholic beverages..........it's the perfect word for describing one's experience after a few.....definitely one of many ways to step out of one's physical self and study oneself from afar.......

Like walking away from a painting that one's working on.....to gain new light...as my favourite painting professor taught me.....Ralph, thank you....the theory applies to everything, from painting to knitting......to relationships...

I'm thankful for all who have crossed my path....for the lessons they have brought my way....namaste...

No comments:

Post a Comment